Thursday, March 3, 2011

Losing my blogging Virginity... EEEK!!!

Weeeelllll

This is a little weird considering im basically writing this for myself as id imagine it'l be a while before anyone sees this but aaaaaaaanywho :)

Basically right now Im Dan a 22 year old trainee Panel Basher from a land I love but one thats becoming harder and harder to love as days go by due to a corruption that could rival that of our fellow green, fun loving Mexican pals...

Iv set this up outta sheer boredom because of a little long term problem that iv finally decided to stop and try and get it fixed, Meaning 6 weeks of YAAAAAAAAWN! (ish)

What is this problem??? VVVVVVV


BOOOOOOM!!!! Torn Tendons for..... going on 3 years now :( FAIL!!!!

Anyways.... I like cars... (Panel basher) OBVIOUSLY!!!!!

Here is my current baby.... Imported 3 years ago i think as a very basic lookin 83 Hachi....


Its the 1 closest the camera (the other was also mine but has since moved on)

So.. AFter 2 years of doing nothing with it i decided to pull the finger out and a few months later produced this little gem with me own hands....


It has and will continue to see changes but il blog that some other time...

Ok what else is there... Ammmm my buddies (Pricks).... Your most likely to see me with 1 of these fine gentlemen...

Darren (DMac) McNamara


Ethan (Young fella of the Bowles') Bowles


Thomas (Blackflag) Fitzgibbon... Hes a real life DRIFTER!


Johnny (JK) Keating.... Seen here in his work clothes.


And... Damien (The Bandit) Mulvey


(Damien Mulvey likes this picture) :)

Well thats the main crew..... And im getting bored now so i bose il just finish with a picture of myself....


Lols ok ok...... im slightly better looking then him


Haha the liquid in my palms probably explains the rest :D

Anyways.... If ye like whats going on stay tuned for more of what i believ to be relevant....

Next post is a gonna be about a learner drifter preparing and participating in an event dis weekend!

Laterz Yaaallllll!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha your so sad but yet again aren't we all. awww my poor daniel the boredom has hit you hard hahaha...xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete